1. License Terms
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Purchaser understands that he/she/it is
purchasing a single user license for any of our systems.
2. A single user license can only be used by the person/company purchasing the system for
3. The system cannot be assigned, sub-licensed or transferred to a third party or resold for any
reason whatsoever without the expressed written consent of buildingdocs.com.au
4. The Purchaser can only reproduce the system for the sole use of the Purchaser.
5. The Purchaser (and his/her/its safety consultants) is required to obtain a separate license in
order to supply buildingdocs.com.au products to a third party.
1. Building and Construction Documents warrants;
a. All due care and consideration is made during the development of the systems.
1. Modifications to the systems should be made so that it is specific to the associated work site,
risks and hazards.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser and not buildingdocs.com.au to;
a. complete the mandatory fields of the Documentation.
b. include in the Documentation any additional duties and working conditions, being
contingencies outside the scope of the Documentation.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges;
a. the Documentation is supplied on a non-site specific, generic basis only, and risk
assessments are to be conducted prior to any implementation of the Documentation.
b. on site Auditing and Gap Analysis assessments should be performed before and after
implementation to ensure any site specific risks are identified and eliminated or reduced
c. Consultation with workers and or contractors and opportunity for discussion is fundamental
in implementing an effective OHS, QA and Environmental system.
1. The Purchaser acknowledges that he/she/it has not relied on any advice given or representation
made by or on behalf of buildingdocs.com.au.
2. Buildingdocs.com.au limits its liability:
a. for breach of any Non-Excludable Condition (to the extent that liability for such breach can
by law be limited); and
b. for any other error or omission in the documentation caused by buildingdocs.com.au.
3. The Purchaser indemnifies buildingdocs.com.au and its officers, employees,
contractors and agents (the Indemnified) against any costs, expenses, losses, damages and
liability suffered or incurred by the Indemnified arising from the Purchasers breach of these terms
and any negligent or unlawful act or omission of the Purchaser in connection with the